The lawyer Leonardo Amarante accumulates over 35 years of experience in actions related to Civil Responsibility. Member and Director of Global Justice Network, international entity that promotes access to foreign jurisdiction for citizens of any nationality.
Also a member of AAJ – American Association for Justice. Leonardo Amarante has acted in lawsuits from air crashes to severe abuses in work relations, also in environmental accidents like the Gol and Air France crashes, and the rupture of Fundão dam, in Samarco.
Works on cases of national repercussion, like the Bateau Mouche, Palace II, Dieselgate, hemophiliac contaminated with blood products and workers exposed to asbestos and benzene.
We are proud to work with a highly qualified team, with national and international expertise to solve cases, and that works to legally guide the clients and soften crises, pursuing the right moral and physical reparations.
- Lawyer registered in OAB/RJ nº 155.708 - Graduated from Centro Universitário da Cidade – UniverCidade
- Lawyer registered in OAB/RJ nº 84.748 - Graduated from Pontifícia Universidade Católica (PUC/RJ) - Master in Civil Rights from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ) - Post-graduated in Business Law from Ibmec Business School
- Lawyer registered in OAB/RJ nº 105.237 - Graduated from Universidade Cândido Mendes
- Lawyer registered in OAB/RJ nº 104.508 - Graduated from Universidade Veiga de Almeida
- Lawyer registered in OAB/RJ nº 127.335 - Graduated from Universidade Cândido Mendes – Ipanema
- Lawyer registered in OAB/RJ nº 118.467 - Graduated from Universidade Estácio de Sá - Post graduated in Law and Labor Process from Escola Superior de Advocacia da OAB-RJ - Post graduated in Procedural Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica (PUC/RJ) - Psychologist gratuated from Pontifícia Universidade Católica (PUC/RJ)